A man and a woman fall in love and get married! This is how marriage is supposed to happen, isn’t it? But when it is the case of a glamorous world like Hollywood, the marriage phenomenon may not be that simple. Well, we don’t blame our stars anyway! We know that they are hell lot busy “Always”, and who can find the time to date someone other than co-actors?
In the love life of certain celebrities you will find absolutely nothing juicy, take the popular Hollywood producer Robert Simonds for example. He has been married to Anne Biondi for a solid 18 years with an absolutely peachy scoop-free record. On the other hand however, some Hollywood stars have managed to sensationalize their romance by taking one of their fans as their love interest. Surprised? Just wait and continue reading to know everything in detail.
The List Of Hollywood Celebrities
- Elvis Presley and Priscilla Wagner: Love happens irrespective of any age bar and this couple is the perfect example for that. While they tied the knot in the year 1967, Priscilla Wagner was always a huge fan of Elvis Presley and at the age of 21, she could finally be with the love of her life.
- Nic Cage and Alice Kim: the tall, handsome and sturdy actor Nic Cage found the love of his life for the third time when he met Alice Kim, a waitress by profession in LA at a restaurant. Their love story started pretty soon and got married but couldn’t really hold the marriage for a long time.
- John Travolta and Kelly Preston: This love story is quite unique. Wondering why? Well, when Kelly was pretty young she had a vision of getting married to John and her destination let her meet this handsome star and get married in 1991, which they are continuing quite gracefully.
- Marjorie and Steve Harvey: This couple is just madly in love with each other. Their love saga started way back, when Marjorie visited a comedy club, to catch on a show, where Steve was performing. Steve noticed her right there and fell in love, finally giving relationship goals to other couples.
- Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman: While Adam was from the Hollywood world, but he was not a huge star like that of Anne. But when it comes to love, Adam surely knows how to mesmerize this amazing star and their marriage is immense proof of his success in love.
- Patrick Dempsey and Jillian Fink: Like every other professional day of Jillian Fink, she was expecting ‘that day” to be pretty usual unless Patrick Dempsey came there for a haircut and both of them liked each other’s company almost instantly. After that, there was no looking back!
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren: Just imagine a crew member approaching a star during the shooting of a film! Can’t believe it right? This is exactly what happened with this couple in the set of Fantastic Four, where Cash Warren was a production assistant. They tied the knot in 2008 and are happily married since then.